Annie, you are better than depression. It's stupid hard, but try to focus on things you like. Try writing about a drawing you like, or perhaps a song or movie. It may help.
Also find one thing you like about yourself (it could be something as simple as your finger nails) and write about why. And when you're thinking about hating yourself, try to think about the one thing you like. It could help.
I'm going to church camp a week from today, I'm really am not sure what to expect.___ But I'll try to I guess think "positively" about it, and maybe it will be fun?
I don't cut to get attention; I cut because I feel as if in a way I deserve it... And the physical pain helps to not feel the emotional....... I remember a couple months ago, when I started cutting, the first time I couldn't believe I ACTUALLY made that happen, now it's like i'm never satisfied.......................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................... I understand this is a huge problem. I understand some people are scared of me. I would be to. I just don't know how to fix myself..
Annie, you are better than depression. It's stupid hard, but try to focus on things you like. Try writing about a drawing you like, or perhaps a song or movie. It may help.
ReplyDeleteAlso find one thing you like about yourself (it could be something as simple as your finger nails) and write about why. And when you're thinking about hating yourself, try to think about the one thing you like. It could help.
I love you.
Marti